5.0

Love the shirts as usual and the customer service is excellent as usual.Previously I have never ordered any clothing items online and think it pretty risky to order a shirt online as I will have no assurance of fabric and stitching quality.

Besides, I also have never taken my measurements, so know nothing about sizing.

However, Cerise shirts guided me step by step through the whole procedure.

I am in the customer service industry and couldn't ask for a better customer service with faster response.this new collar on these shirts was what I was looking forward and would keep the same collar going further..only thing is the shirts can be probably 1" shorter in length...you guys are my #1 source of dress shirts and I no longer purchase off the rack shirts.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). KareemBurnside is overall satisfied with Cerise Shirts and uploaded picture s. the best about custom dress shirts from Cerise Shirts was fine stitching. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cerise Shirts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Cerise Shirts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cerise Shirts?

Comments